Driven by its commercial success, with more than 195,000 vehicles produced since its launch in 2016, the PEUGEOT Expert offers a new range in the compact van segment with a 100% electric power train.
Suitable for all jobs, with a large loading volume, a workspace that makes daily life easier, on-board technology and strong style, the new PEUGEOT e-Expert also allows unrestricted access to town centres. Featuring all the original qualities of the PEUGEOT Expert, without compromise and now with zero emissions.
The performances (in POWER mode) are as follows (data under approval):
- -The maximum speed is 130 km/h
- -0 to 100 km/h in 13.1 sec
- -The 1000m standing start in 35.8 sec
- -Acceleration from 80 to 120 km/h in 12.1 sec
- The new PEUGEOT e-Expert offers 3 driving modes from the mode selector:
Eco (60 kW, 190 Nm) for autonomy
Normal (80 kW, 210 Nm) optimal for everyday use
Power (100 kW, 260 Nm) optimises performance when transporting heavy loads.
The new PEUGEOT e-Expert relies on 3 pillars :
- Serenity - Offering a range of PEUGEOT utility vehicles 100% electrified in 2021
- Pleasure - Uncompromising performance with PEUGEOT driving pleasure as DNA
- Simplicity - Supporting customers throughout the purchase and maintenance process.
The new PEUGEOT e-Expert will be marketed in Europe from the 2nd half of 2020!